Online Music Classes
Music At Home - Together
From The Comfort Of Your Home
No rush to go out - no traffic - no need to find parking
Are you looking for online music lessons that kids and parents both love?
jillsMusic.com is Online
Families can participate from
anywhere (even if you are on holidays or even overseas), and you can repeat the lessons before the next class to
practice the new activities.
BOOK NOW for a free trial class.
Turn your Living Room into a Music Studio
- FUN music classes for birth to 5 years - Babies to Toddlers and Pre Schoolers
- SMALL GROUPS to meet the needs and interests of children and their families
- INTERACTIVE, supportive online environment with a teacher who is passionate about the contribution of music to family lives
- Everyday objects come to life with music at home
- Singing, Saying, Moving, Playing
- Music research supports literacy and numeracy development in early childhood
- Jill is an experienced teacher in the Online environment and is also an
- Affiliated teacher, Kodaly Australia, and Mentor
- University qualified Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) and co-researcher in Music Education for Early Childhood
- Music One to One is available to all families, especially those with children under 15 months
- EXPLORE how to make music together at home
- Enjoy music in the slow lane!
Corona Virus Covid 19 Safe
music classes will be provided online during the period of Covid 19, so
you and your children can do music safely in your home, or with a
friend/relative or Nanny.
BOOK YOUR CLASS HERE
Class Dates, Times and Fees
Find out about the CLASS DATES / TIMES and BOOKINGS HERE
To BOOK your FREE Trial Class.
Complete this Form and send to Jill ...
Imagine a Music Class that means ...
No more car
No more looking for a place to park
Just relax in your home.
Connect - Empower - Inspire - with Music at Home
Niland, A.and Holland, J. (2019). Journeys toward empowerment:
Educators sharing their musical cultural identities with children. International Journal of Music in Early Childhood, 14(1), 71-88, doi:10.1386/ijmec.14.1.71_1
Connect - Empower - Inspire with MUSIC
acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Northern Sydney, the Ku-ring-gai
and Darug peoples, and pay my respect to Elders past, present and
Home > Online Music Classes
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.