Being - Belonging - Becoming
The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
JillsMusic integrates the principles, practice and outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework and how they relate to early childhood music.
This Framework has been developed by the Council of Australian Governments (State and Federal), with a view to assisting early childhood educators provide opportunities to maximise children’s learning potential.
There are 5 main outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
Being Belonging Becoming, p 19
The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) ** JillsMusic - integrating the principles, practice and outcomes of the EYLF and how they relate to early childhood music.
Return from this Early Years Learning Framework to
Children Music Games
and why JillsMusic is so different